We are one of the Medium sized Micro Small Medium Enterprise (MSME) and NSIC units in Kerala doing shipping business and other Maritime activities. Our Group Company has been in existence for more than 3 decades.
The company has identified an untapped niche in the market for Ship Management, Manning, Delivery, Ship Operation, Coastal Shipping, Inland Water Transport, Tourism and Dredging.
Vision and Mission
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of professional ship management and manning services to the Shipping Industry with the principles of quality, safety, environmental protection and profitability. Our vision is growth and continued profitability with innovation and imagination to be among the best providers of reliable quality, safe and environment friendly ship management worldwide.
From our management to our seamen onboard, Tisha Ship Management Pvt. Ltd is a team of highly motivated professionals sharing the same passion for the sea like a family and the ships that we manage. We believe that it is not only a job, we are perfecting it, dedicating ourselves to our vessels and taking great pride in the condition of the vessels we manage. Our Group views are to work with ship owners as partners. In order to develop a long term partnership we have established transparency in our policy , we believe that it is due to reliability and seamless communication established with our clients, that we keep ahead of their expectations, enabling an efficient and fruitful partnership.
Focus on efficient operations so that the ships are not only meeting flag state, port state and federal regulations, but will operate on an “environmentally friendly” basis.
Our budgets for operating these ships will be one of the most competitive in the Industry focusing on safety and smooth operations.
TSL will focus primarily on its seafarers, principals, the environment and its stakeholders in providing quality ship-management services at all times. In order to deliver such high quality services, TSL has included the following essential elements in framing its Safety Management System Commitment towards
- Safe and efficient operation of vessels.
- Protecting and enhancing the environment.
- Safety and health of its employees and associated people.
- National and international security.
- Providing quality services to the customer.
- Fair business practices within Clients
- Treat its clients with professionalism and strict confidentiality.
- Strictly Implementation of Drug & Alcohol Policy on shore and on board.
- Strictly follow the implementation of Maritime Labour Convention Policy.
- To continuously improve, by training and motivation, the safety and work skills of personnel on shore and on board our managed vessels.
- High Quality complete Ship Management including Technical Management, Commercial Management and Crew Management services at optimum costs
- Complete transparency in our dealings with all stakeholders
- Professional seafarers who are thorough in skills & positive in attitude
- Rewarding long term careers, to our floating staff.
- To provide quality & cost effective solutions.
- Our customers’ profit is our success
- To achieve timelines with performance
- More focus on Quality